Sunday, September 8, 2013

the elimination of procrastination


I really appreciated this way of writing; I also think I told every person I ran into how helpful it was to have canvas and to be required to turn in my work so far. It pushed me to work, because I am definitely one to procrastinate. I enjoyed being in that position and to know that if I didn’t work at it, I would receive the consequences. I enjoyed learning the methods of writing. I liked reading about “The Method” and “So What?” as well as “Paraphrase x3”. The Method helped me analyze my information, sometimes I can just let words and pictures run together and not dig any deeper to find the meaning to things, but using the method made me study the ad and evaluate the situation. I really liked the approach we took with the advertisement route. That was fun, and made it less boring! I think my favorite was Paraphrase x3; I liked working in our groups with that. I like using the thesaurus and so looking up words and exchanging them with others was fun for me. I like for the paper to sound smooth and to have a sense of easiness to it so the paraphrasing was something I enjoyed. Who knew you could break down one single sentence to that extent? Without all of these ideas, methods and mandatory obligations, I do not think I would’ve started my paper until a week before as bad as that sounds. Honestly, in the beginning I like to start off strong and I will write down a few ideas and maybe find myself on Google searching the topic of my paper but then I fall behind thinking I have more time than I really do. I liked this process a lot, I think it will continue to push me and help me in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment