Sunday, October 6, 2013

a world of social media


1. I believe that I am a very modest person on social media. I love to post pictures on Instagram and I love being social, but I don’t think I put too much out there. I never post anything about my own opinions or personal thoughts or anything because I don’t care to offend anyone via twitter. That is just silly and I think people get worked up about that stuff way too often. So, I would say that I basically am an easy going, low key person on social media. I never really post anything that isn’t just normal behavior on social networking.
2. After looking at five of my recent instagram photos, I’ve come to the conclusion that they are very accurate with who I am. My past five photos are with me and another person or my family. I love being with people, I love my social life and sometimes that has a big negative effect on my studies.. hehe. Maybe I should cut down the social life a little more.
3. Well, I believe in modesty on social media. I think that people should have the freedom to do whatever they want on the social media, if they choose to offend people then that is what they desire. I do not think that I should put my entire self out there; you have to have some kind of boundaries. I have never felt pressured to do what I do; it is what I want to do. I want to keep myself to myself and have some modesty ya know.
4. Yes, considering I don’t post anything that isn’t appropriate for all ages, I think I would be fine! My pictures are modest and my tweets are usually a response to someone or something and they are pretty just not exciting, haha I am pretty easy on the social media. I am a sucker for it, it is very distracting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment