Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Miley Movement

I have chosen Miley Cyrus's Twitter account to analyze for Unit 3. I have chosen her account due to the fact that she posts very, very often and keeps the world updated on a regular basis with not only her music and her career, but also her personal life. She posts lots of pictures and retweets and responds to her fans on a daily basis. I want to analyze her account and digger deeper into how social media and fame has affected her life. I've always loved her music and she definitely is going on a spree of being kind of wild, but I still love her haha. I am excited to analyze her account and see how her life collides with social media!

ps. I am sorry this is late! I did not know we had a blog post Monday. Thank you for taking it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment